Friday, March 25, 2011

Best Strawberry Rhubarb Pie ever!!

Yes! Almost time for Brad's famous Strawberry Rhubarb pie! There truly is nothing better.Good thing he only likes making the mini pies otherwise I would be in trouble lol. We sell these adorable little mini pies at the Trinity Market on Utica Ridge road in Bettendorf. This year we will only have a limited number of pies due to our busy schedule. unless you contact us and let us know you would like one made. You will be in heaven! They are the perfect deep dish size for yourself or to share. Our rhubarb is up and growing fast so It shouldn't be long!
Surprisingly Brad is an amazing pie maker. This recipe has been passed down from my family and from my Great Grandmother who owned a bake shop. Sadly I cannot bake so it has now been passed down from my Mom to Brad lol.





Oh on another note, Be sure to come and try our Buttermilk squares which are out of this world amazing! Also a family recipe and just plain sinful. They are dangerous to have extra's around here because I eat them all hahaha.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could Brad give my husband some baking lessons? I'm a terrible pie maker, but yours look DELICIOUS!!! And your rhubarb is UP? Are you sure you live in Illinios? Maybe you're confused. he he he I'm going to be watching mine like a hawk now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty blog you have! And you like red like I do!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brenda! Yes I do love red, catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Cannot wait for Brad's pie!! It is better than Grandma's!

    ReplyDelete