Thursday, August 5, 2010

Radish cover






I know I'm behind on this but I am trying to catch up LOL. If you haven't seen the July issue of radish magazine yet we were on the front cover! We are so excited about this. I was a nervous wreck before the photo shoot but it all went smoothly. Sarah Gardner (The new editor of Radish) was so great and we had a great time even though it rained a bit on us.We thought they did such a great job on the article and we were really impressed! I do have to add that we are only doing 2 markets a week now. In the article it states we do 4 markets but we cut it back to two. It was becoming so much work and we weren't able to get anything done with 4 markets. That's one of the reason's we were late getting our plants in this summer. We are learning as we go and have learned so much this year. Our mistakes will only make things better next year :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment