Monday, November 28, 2011

Puppies..Wonderful wonderful puppies♥


I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner



Puppy update. They are getting big, fluffy, and so darn cute!

All but one of our pups are sold. We have a little girl pup left.
It is going to be a sad day when these little fluff balls of love leave the farm. They bring pure joy. Nothing can make you feel better like sitting with a puppy for a few minutes, and you instantly feel amazingly happy.
If I could, I would be surrounded by puppies all the time hahaha well that would be impossible and irresponsible and would probably classify someone as running a puppy mill.But its still a dream :)
The puppies are starting to wag their cute lil tails when you walk in and are starting to run around and play. Man they grow so fast, I see the change daily.



This is the biggest pup in the litter of 6. He is a watcher and is always checking things out.



My goal: To soak up as much puppy love I can until these little guys go to their new homes.




























3 comments:

  1. Susy!! They are sooooo cute! I would live in puppy-ville too, if I had such cute munchkins at my house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes puppy-ville is where I want to be too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are backlinking through blogs, remember to put some good comments. If you are putting spam comments, they will be moderated and your website's or blog's link will not show up for public display. mastiff master

    ReplyDelete